Monday, October 11, 2010

The One with a lot of Reviews Coming Up

So good news today - I found out via email that I won The Haunted by Jessica Verday!


 Yay me! And I know, I said that I will post up my review of Halo by Alexandra Adornetto when I have it finished but I have yet to finish it. So as you can tell I haven't done a review at alll! My review for Halo will be my very first one! So before I post that I have to add some stuff to my blog - which I'm kinda of dreading, but I'll have things up real soon! Anyway there are lots of books that I want to read and review so look forward to those! Well, I just wanted to share with everyone that today I won my very first book ever from a contest/giveaway :) Lol! It's kind of a big thing for me! Haha! Happy reading!

xo, momo.

No comments:

Post a Comment