Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Readathon: My Pile


So this is my first read-a-thon ever and it's being hosted by Young Adult Books Reviewed! I figured, since school started I've hardly read anything. So with the read-a-thon this weekend, I figured there are quite a few books that I've been wanting to read, so here's my pile. My goal is to read these four books, in this order:

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

Torment by Lauren Kate

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Well, I didn't even notice that my pile consists of angel books, lol! Awesome! That's kinda the big thing for me right now! Well, what am I doing! I gotta get to reading :) I'll probably hardly be on! Just to update where I am in my reading! Happy reading everyone!

xo, momo.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for joining in! A great selection of books, Torment and City of Bones are amazing.
    Hope you have a good time, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read the City Of Bones Series... let me know how it is :)

    Mary @ Sparkling Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lesley thanks! I haven't done a lot of reading in a while, so this weekend will be perfect :)

    @ Mary I know! Some might think we're crazy for not reading this series yet, so hopefully I get to it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete