Saturday, July 10, 2010

Night Out w/the Ladies

WOW! Second time watching this awesome movie! Tonight was the ladies' celebration for my sister's birthday! First, we went out to eat at this Korean Tofu place--it's an alright place IMO. Then afterwards we had wanted to catch the 9:15 showing of Eclipse at Century but of course it was sold out, so we ended up buying the 10 o'clock showing! It was four of my sisters and my two sister-in-laws who went and saw the movie; five of the seven of us had already seen it but it was totally alright for us to catch it another time! Although I have to say--there were some very annoying people there, who kinda ruined the movie for me. They kept talking the whole entire time! But I still enjoyed the movie! It's awesome! I freaking love it (:

xo, momo.

No comments:

Post a Comment